Dance. Music. Design.
Cocktails at Cooper Hewitt
Thursday Evenings, 6:00–9:00 p.m.
June 8–August 24, 2017
The popular summer performance series returns to Cooper Hewitt’s Arthur Ross Terrace and Garden. All ages welcome.
Held rain or shine.
$13 per evening online/$15 at door.
Members enjoy free admission all summer long!
No need to pre-purchase. Just show your membership card at the door. Become a member today!
Performance schedule (subject to change)
- June 8: Esperanza Selects Live featuring Mezcalitos, Nadia Washington, and Rose and the Nightingale
- June 15: Atlantic Records Presents Sir the Baptist
- June 22: Kitty Cash
- June 29: Juilliard Night: Apex Brass and Friends
- July 6: Atlantic Records Presents LOLO
- July 13: The National Jazz Museum in Harlem presents the Jazzmeia Horn Quintet
- July 20: Robi D Light and Flex Program
- July 27: Juilliard Night: Juilliard Jazz Trio
- August 3: Coco and Breezy
- August 10: Atlantic Records Presents Niia
- August 17: Juilliard Night: Juilliard Jazz Ensemble
- August 24: Jonah Bokaer: The Disappearance Portraits
Cocktails and light fare menu
Enjoy speciality cocktails and more from Cooper Hewitt’s
Tarallucci e Vino Cafe.
*Valid I.D. required for cocktails
Juilliard School performances are made possible by the generous support of Dinny and Lester Morse.
Extended museum hours
First and second floor exhibition galleries will be open from
6:00 to 7:00 p.m. each Thursday.
SHOP Cooper Hewitt will be open throughout the evening. Members receive a special 20% discount!
The Arthur Ross Terrace and Garden
Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
East 90th Street between Madison & Fifth Avenues
Present ticket at the garden gate.