Dance. Music. Design.
Cocktails at Cooper Hewitt
The popular summer performance series returns to the Arthur Ross Terrace and Garden. All ages welcome. Held rain or shine.
June 21–August 9, 2018
Thursday evenings, 6:00–9:00 p.m.
$13 per evening online/$15 at door. For children ages 5–17, $7 tickets may be purchased at the garden entrance or museum admissions desk. Children under five are free. No refunds.
Cocktails at Cooper Hewitt ticket holders may enter the museum starting at 5 p.m.
Follow #DrinkUpDesign for the latest updates!
Performance schedule (subject to change)
- June 21: Cooper Hewitt Pride Night with Horrorchata and Friends
- June 28: Atlantic Records Presents MILCK
- July 5: Juilliard School Presents Kleine Blumen
- July 12: Coco & Breezy, with special guest Zak Leever
- July 19: Heidi Latsky Dance
- July 26: Juilliard School Presents Drew Forde and Friends
- August 2: Atlantic Records Presents Clara Mae
- August 9: Juilliard School Presents ShoutHouse
Members enjoy free admission all summer long!
No need to register. Just show your membership card at the door. Become a member today!
Corporate Members are granted free admission when the individual presents a Cooper Hewitt Executive Membership card. For further inquires, please contact the Corporate Membership Department at 212.849.8481 or email@example.com.
Smithsonian and reciprocal memberships do not provide admission for this special event.
Cocktails and light fare
Enjoy specialty cocktails and more from Cooper Hewitt’s Tarallucci e Vino Cafe.
Valid I.D. required for cocktails.
Juilliard School performances are made possible by the generous support of Dinny and Lester Morse.
Favorite moments of past performances
Extended museum hours
First- and second-floor exhibition galleries will be open from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. each Thursday.
The Arthur Ross Terrace and Garden is an accessible space and the entrance is located on East 90th Street, between Madison & Fifth Avenues.