Enjoy our monthly round-up of some of our favorite moments captured by visitors. Make sure to tag your photos #cooperhewitt on Instagram to be featured in next month’s post!
1. @allisonkoller captured a finned leather jacket with Magick ink by TheUnseen in the Design Triennial.
2. @demidimi anthropomorphized typography.
3. @greensometimesblue let the good times roll.
4. @isabellafardone blended into the surroundings in the SHOP.
5. @laugar90 found color blocking in the “Architecture is Everywhere” installation by Sou Fujimoto.
6. @lisakfeng found a bright spot in “Energizing the Everyday.”
7. @mister_vi drew the Carnegie Mansion in 45 minutes.
8. @ohlalaholly made a lip-smacking wallpaper in the Immersion Room.
9. @paperfashion found wisteria in bloom in the garden.
10. @racheltixler discovered more in bloom in Studio Job’s wallpaper.
11. @shinnypuffz coordinated his shoes to Jenny Sabin’s photo-luminescent PolyThread Pavilion.
12. @solanocassamajor took the plunge in yellow in the Immersion Room.
13. @ximenole illustrated the PolyThread Pavilion.
14. @yafen_elva pondered Monument Valley.
15. @ycddesign documented a detail of Neri Oxman’s 3-D printed work.