Enjoy our monthly round-up of some of our favorite moments captured by visitors. Make sure to tag your photos #cooperhewitt on Instagram to be featured in next month’s post!
1. @caseyfremont brought a young one to venture forth in the garden.
2. @devoteddiarist found a kindred spirit with Sir Paul Smith.
3. @cnylorac surveyed the breadth of beauty on view in the Design Triennial.
4. @nycdadsgroup took Dads for a spin.
5. @sharongra shared her interpretation of Thom Browne’s metallic brogues.
6. @ooyuuka shared an illustration.
7. @yunqi_zhou gained new perspective in Jenny Sabin’s PolyThread Pavilion in the Design Triennial.
8. @imchanism showed some ankle in the garden.
9. @senanyc photographed couture creations made out of coffee filters.
10. @kyrajhk absorbed inspiration in the galleries.
11. @tribevmcreativecolorfully shouted “LOVE” in the Immersion Room.
12. @marlies.thecultivist caught a light moment.
13. @rejoicewithsimone made a grey day shine.
14. @tgalll found a perfect wisteria backdrop.
15. @mrcpix snapped a lively Girard textile in the new #GeorgeKravis collection exhibition on view.