1. @pjr1223 snapped Jean Yun with her contribution to the “Beauty” Design Triennial.
2. @ayjoday spotted a 3-D wall covering in the 2nd floor galleries.
3. @nortoncat took a stroll through the sunny SHOP.
4. @brooklynfoo explored the Cooper Hewitt’s stunning garden.
5. @monicagoslinphotos recorded Neri Oxman’s dancing light.
6. @its_willyu zoomed in on Jenny E. Sabin’s morphing pavilion.
7. @jaymoxias sought enlightenment.
8. @lovenycstyle stumbled upon a perfect shot in the Immersion Room.
9. @kilpatrickj3 opened ping-pong season in the garden.
10. @jisunyipartners glimpsed Cooper Hewitt in the evening.
11. @maia_d zeroed in on uniformity in “Thom Browne Selects.”
12. @artfreaky_ drank in Garreth Pugh’s RTW straw.
13. @jiilgagi played with shadow and light.
14. @morgancarnevale was in NYC but loved Paris x Steinberg.
15. @carehilario’s pattern play emphasized the layers of beauty in our Triennial.