Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum hosts its 11th annual Teen Design Fair, where teens talk with top designers working in the fields of fashion, product design, architecture, graphic design, and more. Held in the Arthur Ross Terrace and Garden at Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum in New York City.
Kim Robledo-Diga, Deputy Director of Education and Interpretation at Cooper Hewitt, speaks with the winner of the Target Design Competition, Claire Christianson, about her winning chair design. Next, DesignPrep Scholar Amir Akram moderates a discussion between 2016 National Design Award Winners, and then the designers answer questions from the audience.
Target Design Competition Speakers:
- Kim Robledo-Diga, Deputy Director of Education and Interpretation
- Claire Christianson, Target Design Competition winner
- ￼Matt Cottam, Tellart
- ￼Verda Alexander, Studio O+A
- ￼Geoff McFetridge, Champion Graphics
- Amir Akram, DesignPrep Scholar