Please help us protect our visitors, staff, and volunteers. Each visitor will need to conduct a self-check of health on the day of the scheduled visit, prior to entry.
- Have you had any of the following NEW or UNUSUAL-FOR-YOU symptoms within the past 72 hours?
- Fever of 100.4 degrees or above, or possible fever-like symptoms such as alternating chills and sweating
- Frequent cough (not a chronic cough or your normal seasonal allergies)
- Trouble breathing, shortness of breath, or severe wheezing
- Muscle or body aches that are not exercise related
- Sore throat
- New loss of smell or taste
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have you or anyone in your household or group tested positive or are awaiting test results for COVID-19?
- Do you or anyone in your household or group have the symptoms of COVID-19 as listed above?
- Are you currently subject to a stay-at-home order from your doctor or state or local requirements to quarantine, isolate, or stay at home?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, please STAY HOME to protect our community.
If you need to cancel or would like to exchange your passes for another day, please send us an email or call us at 1.212.849.2950 (Thursday – Monday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.).