Robert Wong talks about his work and life as Chief Creative Officer of Google CreativeLab in New York. Originally from Hong Kong, he lived in the Netherlands, learned to be an accountant in Canada, and suddenly converted to graphic design. From that moment forward, his influence on design and media has been profound.
- Parisian Love
- Brian Kingrey: Perfection
- Mark Lesek: A New/Old Prosthetic
- Life in a Day
- Google Chrome: with Chris Milk and Arcade Fire
- Google Chrome: Dear Sophie
- Google Chrome: It Gets Better