Who are Cooper Hewitt Young patrons?
Cooper Hewitt’s Young Patrons are a group of professionals between the age of 21-45, with a passion for design and an appreciation for its power to educate, inspire and empower people. Participation starts at the Design Insider ($350) membership level.
How do I sign up?
- Step 1: Purchase membership at the Design Insider level or above
- Step 2: Indicate “Young Patrons” in the comments section during your transaction.
What are the benefits of being a Young Patron?
- Special invitations to exhibition previews, select studio visits, and design events and parties
- Access to select design and art fairs
- Invitation to the annual Holiday Celebration
- Free access to Cocktails at Cooper Hewitt
- Access to the Art Museum Reciprocal Network
- Special design offers
- Unlimited gallery admission for two adults and children under 18
- Discounts at the museum cafe and SHOP, and on program tickets
- Subscription to the museum’s Design Journal
Visit our Special Membership Groups page for information on additional benefits at higher membership levels.
Questions about membership or Cooper Hewitt Young Patrons? Contact email@example.com or call 212-849-8349.
MEMBERS SEE IT FIRST!
Join today and receive an invitation to the preview reception of The Jazz Age: American Style in the 1920s in the spring!
Featured Image: © 2016 Scott Rudd