Who are Cooper Hewitt Young patrons?
Cooper Hewitt’s Young Patrons are a group of professionals between the age of 21-45, with a passion for design and an appreciation for its power to educate, inspire, and empower people. Participation starts at the Design Insider ($350) membership level.
The Young Patron Steering Committee is a dedicated group of members responsible for shaping the program through events, planning, and outreach.
Rae Cohen Bernamoff
How do I sign up?
- Step 1: Purchase membership at the Design Insider level or above
- Step 2: Indicate “Young Patrons” in the comments section during your transaction.
What are the benefits of being a Young Patron?
- Special invitations for two to exhibition previews, select studio visits, and design events and parties
- Access to select design and art fairs
- Invitation to the annual Holiday Celebration
- Free access to Cocktails at Cooper Hewitt
- Access to the Art Museum Reciprocal Network
- Special design offers
- Unlimited gallery admission for two adults and children under 18
- Discounts at the museum cafe and SHOP, and on program tickets
- Subscription to the museum’s Design Journal
Visit our Special Membership Groups page for information on additional benefits at higher membership levels.
Questions about membership or Cooper Hewitt Young Patrons? Contact email@example.com or call 212.849.8349.
Featured Image: Katie Stout studio visit (Image by Chris Gauthier)
BECOME A MEMBER AND ACCESS NATURE—COOPER HEWITT DESIGN TRIENNIAL!